Friday 7 October 2016

It’s my Trump Card

It’s my Trump Card


My Trump Cards:
  • I was stuck in traffic
  • My family don’t support me
  • I want to do it but not this time
  • I will do this once I have money
  • It’s not my kind of thing                                                                       list goes on and on….

A papplu or trump card is my very “GENUINE” reason for not doing something. 
It is so very genuine that I have started believing it to be real but somewhere deep down, I know whenever I use trump card, I feel disempowered. Although it seems to work in every situation but some how it limits my growth in many other areas of life.  And you know what, I don’t have just one but many. In fact last time I counted; it was around 167. How about you?

What’s your trump card for not being Happy?

With Love,

One of you (Who…How does that matter?)



No comments:

Post a Comment